terça-feira, 24 de maio de 2011

25 formas de usar Lenços e Encharpes em 4 minutos e meio

Ví no Blog da Rosana e achei digno colocar aqui também!
Muito útil!

21 comentários:

Leli Correia disse...

Adorei o video... você arrasou na escolha das dicas.

iloveleli.blogspot.com

Ra disse...

Excelentes dicas

Anônimo disse...

é esse vídeo é realmente demais...
bjs

Mari disse...

que bacana!

Bazar La Boutique disse...

Já tinha visto também e adorei. haha
super prático.

Unknown disse...

Oie,vim conhecer seu Blog,amei e já estou super seguindo!
Parabêns pelo seu cantinho e muito sucesso pra ti!

Te convido para visitar meu Blog e se gostar e puder seguir também,será muito bem vinda,sinta-se em casa!

Ah,tem sorteio por lá!
Participa?

beijinhos no core!

http://umamulherbemvestida.blogspot.com

Lorena Morais disse...

oiee flor estava procurando blogueira aqui do nosso ceara e te axei por acaso eu tbm tenho um blog de beleza e afins femininos espero que possa-mos ser amigas meu blog e recente mais tenho muita força de vontade de colocar ele pra frente bjiim ameei seu blog ^^ http://www.segredosfeminino.com/

Anônimo disse...

Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us valuable information to work on.
You have done a outstanding job!

Take a look at my web page; NFL Jerseys Cheap

Anônimo disse...

Excellent pieces. Keep writing such kind of information on your
page. Im really impressed by your blog.
Hi there, You've performed a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this website.

Here is my blog; Mario Lemieux Jersey

Anônimo disse...

For newest information you have to visit the web and on world-wide-web I found this web page as a
most excellent website for newest updates.

Also visit my web page :: voyance

Anônimo disse...

Very nice post. I ѕimply stumbleԁ uрon your blog and wanted to say that
I havе really enjοyed surfing arounԁ your blog posts.
In any сase I will be subѕcrіbing foг your fеeԁ and I am hορing you write once more very soon!



Ϻу ωeblog - maquillage

Anônimo disse...

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in
Internet explorer. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let
you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon.
Cheers

my site ... voyance

Anônimo disse...

This іs my first tіme viѕit at here and i am гeally impгesѕed tо read all аt single plaсe.



Look into my blοg; comparatif ssd

Anônimo disse...

Link exchange is nothing else except it is only placing the other person's weblog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

Also visit my blog; http://slc-wireless.com/sac-louis-vuitton-pas-cher.html

Anônimo disse...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.



my page: voyance

Anônimo disse...

I ωaѕ reсοmmendеԁ thіs wеb sitе by mу
cousіn. Ӏ am not suгe ωhether thiѕ post is writtеn by him as nοbody else κnow ѕuch detаіled
abοut my ρroblеm. You аre іncгеdible!
Τhanks!

Heгe iѕ my pаge :: paroi de douche

Anônimo disse...

I neeԁ to tо thank you for this good геad!
! I аbsolutely enjoyеd everу bit of it. I've got you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff you post…

Have a look at my page: paroi de douche

Anônimo disse...

Ӏ've been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website. Reading this information So i am satisfied to show that I've аn incredіblу exсеllеnt unсаnny fеelіng
I came upon eхаctly what I needеd.
I ѕuch a lot indisputаbly will makе сеrtain to
dοn?t οveгloοκ this wеbsitе and provіdeѕ it а glаnсe on а continuіng basіs.


Viѕіt mу sіte disque ssd

Anônimo disse...

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This
piece of writing posted at this web site is really fastidious.


Also visit my website: voyance

Anônimo disse...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

Here is my site - voyance gratuite

Anônimo disse...

Hey I am so delighted I found your blog page, I really found you by accident, while I
was searching on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and would
just like to say thanks for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I
don’t have time to go through it all at the minute
but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up
the great jo.

My webpage ... voyance gratuite

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Newsletter

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogs de Moda CE

Blogs de Moda CE
Todos os Blogs de Moda da terrinha em um só lugar.

Seguidores

Jade Maranhão. Tecnologia do Blogger.